Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SLEEP TRAINING

New Year Resolution _ do not hold anything back
So here I am, not holding anything back......anymore...

After 12 years in the States I have just learned the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard...SLEEP TRAINING FOR TODDLERS (I am talking about a fine toddler!)

 I am amazed! Is there anything we now do that does not involve using a guide book!!! Seriously....I have children too (three) and I just put their pajamas on, kiss them good night  and they fall asleep. What am I doing wrong?

So one might ask is it the children or the parents? I am on to something.

I need some spontaneity in my life and in the  life of others. No more "what to expect when I am expecting" presumably a baby in 9 months if you are a human being.

Well it was definitively a lot of fun to start this blog by getting this off my chest.

Got to run talk to you soon.

No comments: